CES Partner Opportunity
CES 2014 Partner Opportunity
2014 Media Kit
Consumers have follow TPN.tv coverage of the Consumer Electronics Show over the past eight years, reaching 200 million consumers in that time TPN has produced over 3000 CES vendor interviews
TPN.tv coverage provides the latest in consumer trends and innovations. Consumers eager to see what new tech toys and trends set the pace in 2014 will follow TPN’s coverage of CES, returning for authentic insight into products, and tech trends that they have come to trust and depend upon since 2005.
The elements of our partner package is simple:
- 45 Host Endorsed Live Partner Spots During our Live Coverage.
- 56 Host Endorsed Partner Spots During our Daily Replay.
- Your companies host endorsed Partner spot in 100 post show published interviews.
- Your companies banner on our team sites.
- A sponsor mention in 100 Blog post with hyperlink.
- We have both floor Interviews and the live you get advertisement in both.
Last year our coverage had the following reach:
- 32 million consumer video impressions (and counting)
- 238,000 social media mentions / links
- 181 PR firm mentions
- 211 vendors used our video Interviews on their corporate websites.
- 247 vendor video segments
- 45 hours of live studio coverage from LVCC North Hall (10’s of thousands of viewers)
Even More Exciting TPN News for CES 2014
- Set-Top Box Media Distribution: Since early 2010, Tech Podcast has been listed as a top tier channel on the Roku set-top box. We have similar placement on Google TV, Apple TV and Samsung Smart TV. We will once again have all of our coverage on channels within these devices.
- Exposure Potential: In December 2013 TPN will activate our dedicated TPN CES channels on over 100’s media platform where we will release CES 2014 coverage segments before, during, and after the show, guaranteeing exposure for vendors and sponsors for a full year.
- Even if your company is not exhibiting at CES: This is an opportunity to reach tech savvy consumers over an extremely long period. With web, tv, mobile media distribution of your companies message.
- Added Value: Vendors we interview at CES also help by highlighting the coverage of their segments. Since your sponsor message is embedded in the video, you are guaranteed brand exposure on a variety of corporate sites. Coverage from the 2013 show is still seeing strong view activity months later because of the product tagging and SEO strategy we employ on each interview release.
The Show Coverage: TPN coverage includes three video elements – Live Broadcast, “Pick of the Day,” Floor Product Interviews.
- Live Broadcast: TPN will stream live from our North Hall broadcast studio, during open show hours interviewing 4-6 high profile guests each hour, simulcast on 30+ TPN partner sites as well as rebroadcast after hours. All live show coverage will be broken into segments and post published on the web, and distributed as podcasts.
- TPN Pick of the Day: (TPOD) Each day, we produce a single 30 minute video covering five to seven product or demo highlights. Only the most interesting products of the day are featured. The four 2012 Pick-of-the Day TPOD videos averaged 1 million views each within 72 hours of release.
- Product Videos: (PV) TPN show hosts will also produce on average 250 product interviews from the show floor and at evening “Press Only” events. The product videos are then professionally post-produced and released after the show.
What it isn’t: This is “not” an opportunity for a single spot appearance, companies “never” pay for access to our audiences. All interviews with companies that are covered at the show are independently determined and at the sole discretion of the show hosts.
What it is: This is an opportunity for your company to have your product or service message integrated into our coverage as if you were buying standard radio, broadcast, or new media partner spot.
It’s simple: You pay a flat rate and get your company’s brand and message integrated into TPN live and recorded content. We agree on message length, talking points and product features to be emphasized throughout the entire week. Banners, text links with hyperlinks and social media exposure are always included in all sponsorship levels.
Distribution: All media, whether streamed live or recorded from show floor, will be published on the web with SEO strategies, and made available for podcast download. All media will also be published into our set-top-box channels on Roku, Boxee, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV and available for embed on your web site and product pages.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to your products and services! Download the Media Kit
Todd Cochrane CEO RawVoice